Because, as we all know, white people love to travel. They will go to great lengths to seek out places with cultures and traditions that are "different" from America, filming and photographing their way into multiculturalism. And who can blame them, really? Tragically, white people were born unblessed with the luxury of a specified, engrained heritage. They are the blank canvasses onto which culture is not inherently present but rather must be absorbed through a painstaking amount of effort. So close your minds, open your eyes and always remember your sunscreen as we embark on an attempt to capture white people strikingly far outside their milieu.
Yes, sardonic and trenchant well describes your style. As a fellow S and T, I revel in it. I guess the tree doesn't grow far from the apple, but don't expect universal acceptance, we are a group who is oft mis-understood and as George used to say: mis-underestimated
Yes, sardonic and trenchant well describes your style. As a fellow S and T, I revel in it. I guess the tree doesn't grow far from the apple, but don't expect universal acceptance, we are a group who is oft mis-understood and as George used to say: mis-underestimated
ReplyDelete